Have you recently purchased a pair of fuzzy Crocs and want to add some personality to them with Jibbitz, but not sure how to do it?
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
In this article, we’ll show you how to put Jibbitz on fuzzy Crocs and give your footwear a personal touch.
Let’s get started!
- Easily customize your Fuzzy Crocs with a wide variety of Jibbitz charms.
- Follow a simple, step-by-step process to securely attach Jibbitz to your shoes.
- Explore creative decorating ideas and care tips to make your Jibbitz-enhanced Fuzzy Crocs last.
How Put Jibbitz on Fuzzy Crocs (Quick Guide)
Here are the tools and steps you need to put Jibbitz on your fuzzy Crocs:
Jibbitz Charms: First things first, you’ll need the Jibbitz charms you want to add to your Crocs. Choose from a wide variety of designs, such as fruits, animals, or characters.
Your Fuzzy Crocs: Make sure you have your fuzzy Crocs ready to be decorated. Keep in mind the number of holes available on your Crocs to determine how many charms you can add.
Now, let’s get started with the process:
- Hold Your Croc: With one hand, hold your fuzzy Croc firmly while keeping the outside of the shoe facing up.
- Position the Jibbitz: Take a Jibbitz charm in your other hand and line it up at a 45-degree angle to the hole where you want to insert it.
- Insert the Jibbitz: Gently push the Jibbitz charm into the hole while rotating it slightly. Make sure to apply firm pressure while doing this.
And that’s all there is to it!
Repeat these steps for each Jibbitz charm you want to add to your fuzzy Crocs.
Remember, you can always rearrange or swap out your Jibbitz charms whenever you like, so get creative and have fun personalizing your shoes.
Step-By-Step Guide (Detailed guide)
In this section, you will learn how to put Jibbitz on Fuzzy Crocs with ease. Just follow the steps below, and you’ll have your Fuzzy Crocs customized in no time!
Locating the Perfect Spot
- First, decide where you want to place your Jibbitz. Look for the ideal spot on your Fuzzy Crocs that will showcase your Jibbitz while not obstructing any part of the shoe’s design.
- Keep in mind that the perfect spot should have a clear hole that isn’t obstructed by the fuzz inside the Crocs.
Inserting the Jibbitz
- Make sure your Crocs are clean and dry before attempting to insert the Jibbitz charms.
- Hold your Crocs with one hand, while using a finger to pinch the fuzz away from the hole on the shoe’s inner side.
- With your other hand, hold your Jibbitz charm at a 45-degree angle, placing it on top of the hole.
- Apply gentle pressure on the charm, and it will stretch the hole just enough for the charm to slide in.
Securing the Jibbitz
- Once your Jibbitz is partially inserted into the hole, give it a slight twist to lock it in place.
- Be sure not to twist too much, as it could damage the charm or the Crocs.
- Check that your Jibbitz is snug and secure on your Fuzzy Crocs, and you’re all set to show off your newly customized shoes!
Remember, the key to success is to take your time, choose the perfect spot, and gently insert and secure your Jibbitz.
Caring for Your Decorated Fuzzy Crocs
Now that you’ve successfully decorated your Fuzzy Crocs with Jibbitz, it’s essential to take care of them to ensure they stay stylish and in good condition.
Don’t worry, caring for your decorated Crocs is easy, and by following a few simple steps, they’ll last a long time.
First things first, keep your fuzzy Crocs away from extreme heat sources, such as radiators or direct sunlight.
High temperatures can cause the shoes to shrink or warp, and could also damage your Jibbitz.
Remember to clean your decorated Crocs regularly.
However, avoid using a washing machine, as it can be too harsh and may damage the shoes and Jibbitz.
Here’s a simple cleaning routine you can follow:
- Remove the Jibbitz from your Crocs carefully before cleaning.
- Remove croc liner (Optional)
- Create a mixture of mild soap and water.
- Use a soft brush (like an old toothbrush) to gently scrub your Fuzzy Crocs, paying extra attention to any dirt or stains.
- Rinse the shoes under running water.
- Wipe then allow your Crocs to air dry in a well-ventilated area.
Keep in mind that the fuzzy lining inside your Crocs may require extra care.
If it gets dirty or starts to get matted, use a soft brush to gently brush the lining. Make sure to be gentle and follow the direction of the fur to avoid causing damage.
Potential Challenges and Solutions
Sometimes, adding Jibbitz to fuzzy Crocs can be tricky.
Here are some potential challenges you might face and their solutions, so you can confidently customize your fuzzy Crocs.
Challenge 1: Difficulty in Inserting Jibbitz
Fuzzy Crocs have a soft lining, which might make it harder for you to insert Jibbitz into the holes.
To solve this issue, fold or push back the soft lining around the hole before inserting the Jibbitz.
This will expose the hole, making it easier to insert the charm.
Challenge 2: Jibbitz Falling Out
It’s possible that the Jibbitz might not fit snugly in the holes of your fuzzy Crocs and fall out.
To prevent this, make sure you’re using original Crocs and Jibbitz. Authentic products are designed to work together, ensuring a perfect fit.
Challenge 3: Jibbitz Causing Discomfort
You might worry that adding Jibbitz to your fuzzy Crocs could cause discomfort.
However, Jibbitz are lightweight and designed not to affect the comfort of your Crocs.
If you still find them uncomfortable, try repositioning the Jibbitz or removing them from areas where your feet are more sensitive.